- Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water – Garnier’s “regular” micellar water that works like a dream. It has no scent, removes even stubborn, waterproof mascara and it makes my skin feel really clean! Maybe not as soft as it’s oil-infused brother mentioned further down, but it’s still nice! I just finished a bottle, and I will definitely repurchase once I’ve used the other ones in my stash.
- Simple Micellar Cleansing Water – This is another good micellar water! It has a bit of a weird scent to it but it does its job and leaves my skin feeling good! It’s also the cheapest option I have in drugstores here so that is nice.
- Lush Tea Tree Water Toner – When I first purchased this I used it for all over the face, but I found that it works better as kind of a spot treatment. I use it on days when my skin needs a bit of TLC or if I have breakouts that need attention. It’s really soothing on irritated skin and I love using it. It is a bit pricey, but when I use so little at a time it lasts for quite a while.
- L’Oreal Age Perfect Toner – A toner made for mature skin (but it works really well for me too!), and it is enriched with vitamin C! It makes my skin feel rejuvenated and fresh and I enjoy it a lot.
- Garnier Micellar Oil-Infused Cleansing Water – This one is like an enhanced version of the regular Micellar water, containing nourishing oils that helps remove make up and any dirt from your face. It always leaves my face feeling soft and clean. I also think its fun to just shake the bottle up and watch as the oil and water separates again.
What would be on your top 5?