It’s always so difficult to think of things to put on a list like this! I guess I’ll just do general facts and hope no one knows them already, hah.
- I was born on August 21st, 1991 as the middle child in my family.
- I was in a major accident in August in 1999, where I was injured for life. I almost lost my leg, had to learn to walk again and I’m full of scars and my left leg is somewhat disfigured but functional.
- I have had cats for as long as I can remember. My current cats are 10, 12 and 15 years old. The two youngest are half brothers (They have the same mother. I don’t know if they know, but they are stuck together like glue, never leaving each other’s side.)
- When I was six, our parents brought us to Disney World in Florida. I can’t remember much from it, but I remember the house we rented and tasting alligators in Gatorland. It’s weird how memory works.
- When I graduated from high school, I had one of the highest grades.. Then college came around, my teacher hated me and I got the lowest grades for pretty much anything I handed in.
- I used to binge drink alcohol all the time.. Never said no to a party. Then, some years ago I realized I hated how alcohol made me feel, so I stopped drinking all together.
- Autumn is my favorite season. I love that it gets darker, because that means people with decorate with lights outside. I love listening to the rain all the time, and I won’t have to feel bad about spending my time inside.. I also don’t have to keep my curtains shut to keep the sun out anymore.
- I’m somewhat addicted to collecting succulents. Sadly, a couple of them has perished but the ones I have left thrive more than ever. I suppose I need to invest in a few more soon.
- I never really knew what I wanted to be when I grew up, and I still dont… I kind of want to work in a library, work with translating texts or work in an archive.. Not too keen on working with people so those are the best options.
- I really don’t like talking about myself. My anxiety always makes me feel like nothing I say is worth listening to so I tend to only listen in conversations, not really participating with anything new.
Is there anything people don’t know about you?
This post is a part of the October Blogging Challenge. Feel free to join in too! It is a great way of planning out posts for an entire month. You don’t have to post every day, you can group days together too if you don’t want to post as frequently.