I was tagged in this by my friend Rylie, but she didn’t want her blog linked because she writes about very personal subjects so I’m afraid I can’t do that! But thank you for the nomination either way, I really appreciate it.
The rules for this tag
- List five things that makes you happy
- Share five songs that makes you happy
- Tag at least five bloggers that makes you happy
What makes me happy
- My cats. I don’t know what I would have done without them. They are always there if I need someone to vent to (even though they can’t talk back, I still talk to them about anything I need to). They are always there if I need something to hold, something to cuddle with to cheer me up. I love them more than anything in this world. They say cats are selfish but mine are far from it.
- Books. I love being able to read. Being able to escape to another world for a little while. Same goes for video games. Escapism is very much a real thing for me and a lot of the time it happens without me even noticing.
- Being able to connect with people all over the world. I live in a place with very few people and meeting new people is a difficult task. That is why I am so grateful for having the internet, being able to connect with others without having to travel to a place to do so. I guess ‘without restrictions’ is what I meant to say.
- Nature. Nature makes me happy. I love being outside, I love exploring the woods, walking through fields, picking the occasional berry as I walk past them. Nature is wonderful and the fresh air can always make you feel better. (Apart from during the pollen season, I always feel like death then).
- Being organized, that always makes me happy. I hate being messy, I hate not having things neatly put in place. Having a clean and organized home is my favorite feeling. It really helps me with feeling accomplished in life. Doesn’t matter how messy my head is as long as my home is clean.
Five songs that makes me happy
I don’t really have any overly joyful happy songs, so I’ll share some that makes me feel content, makes me feel wholesome. I think I have shared all of these before, but my favorites rarely change.
- Pvris – Half
- Meg Myers – Motel
- Blink 182 – I Miss you
- Highly Suspect – Bath Salts
- Chaos Chaos – Do you feel it
Five bloggers that makes me happy
I guess it’s more than 5, oops. And in no particular order.
- DanniiJane ( you can just share your response in the comments, it probably doesnt fit in with the travel blogs 🙂 )
- Lisa (hey this isn’t an award! 🙂 )