It’s always so difficult to think of things to put on a list like this! I guess I’ll just do general facts and hope no one knows them already, hah.
- I was born on August 21st, 1991 as the middle child in my family.
- I was in a major accident in August in 1999, where I was injured for life. I almost lost my leg, had to learn to walk again and I’m full of scars and my left leg is somewhat disfigured but functional.
- I have had cats for as long as I can remember. My current cats are 10, 12 and 15 years old. The two youngest are half brothers (They have the same mother. I don’t know if they know, but they are stuck together like glue, never leaving each other’s side.)
- When I was six, our parents brought us to Disney World in Florida. I can’t remember much from it, but I remember the house we rented and tasting alligators in Gatorland. It’s weird how memory works.
- When I graduated from high school, I had one of the highest grades.. Then college came around, my teacher hated me and I got the lowest grades for pretty much anything I handed in.
- I used to binge drink alcohol all the time.. Never said no to a party. Then, some years ago I realized I hated how alcohol made me feel, so I stopped drinking all together.
- Autumn is my favorite season. I love that it gets darker, because that means people with decorate with lights outside. I love listening to the rain all the time, and I won’t have to feel bad about spending my time inside.. I also don’t have to keep my curtains shut to keep the sun out anymore.
- I’m somewhat addicted to collecting succulents. Sadly, a couple of them has perished but the ones I have left thrive more than ever. I suppose I need to invest in a few more soon.
- I never really knew what I wanted to be when I grew up, and I still dont… I kind of want to work in a library, work with translating texts or work in an archive.. Not too keen on working with people so those are the best options.
- I really don’t like talking about myself. My anxiety always makes me feel like nothing I say is worth listening to so I tend to only listen in conversations, not really participating with anything new.
Is there anything people don’t know about you?