Just to make it equal, since last Friday was dedicated to female singers, I will dedicate this one to male singers! These can either be solo singers or bands with a male vocalist. The list will be in no particular order since it was hard enough to only pick five out of all the artists and bands I listen to.
- Highly Suspect – Johnny Stevens has one of the nicest voices I know of and they perform incredible songs on top of it all. The band has been active since 2009, but I only discovered them a few years ago. I’m really happy that I did though because their songs and their music videos are absolutely amazing. I don’t think I could ever praise them enough. My favorite song is called “Bath Salts”, but I thought I could share this song, since the music video is really nice!
- Hurts – I discovered them through the Deep Dark Indie playlist, like I did with many of the female artists on my other list. Hurts is a synth-pop duo from the UK and their vocalist is great. His voice reminds me of many others but it’s still different from the rest too.
- Jaymes Young – I used to be such a fan of his music, and suddenly my interest dropped a bit. But I still thing he has one of the most pleasant voices to listen to. I especially used to love his song “Moondust”, one which he also made an acoustic version of.
- I See Stars – I guess it’s no surprise anymore that i enjoy clean vocals, so this one is another great addition to the list. It’s not really a band I listen to regularly, but whenever I do I’m always blown away by the vocals.
- Blink 182 – Does anyone not like Tom Delonge’s vocals? I mean, I have loved his vocals ever since Blink first started making music and I don’t think I will ever stop! Even though they have had a lot of silly songs, his vocals are still good. Just going to share this song because I still listen to it every day. It also helps that the music video is stunning. I love all 1920-1930’s aesthetic.
What would your top 5 list look like?