Blogger Appreciation Award
Thank you so much to Karalee for nominating me for this one, I really appreciate it. You should go check out her post about this same award thingy by clicking here. It’s worth the read, I promise.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their site
- Write a paragraph of something positive about yourself
- Nominate and notify as many bloggers as you wish
- Use the award image
Something positive about myself:
I am a quick learner and I always try to find more efficient ways to do things. I have always learned things fairly quickly and I always try to set good routines for myself to make work or school less stressful. I don’t always religiously follow it by any means, but setting down the groundwork really helps with everything else. Without good habits it’s difficult to learn, it’s difficult to get things done and the result will be less than favorable compared to what I could truly do. I don’t think I would be learning as fast if I didn’t keep the same habits, and there’s always room for a change to make it more efficient.
Mystery Blogger Award
Thank you so much to Rei for nominating me for another one of these! You can read her post about this same award by clicking here. I really enjoyed reading her answers to the questions she received.
MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD according to the beautiful Okoto Enigma ; An award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do with so much love and passion.
- Include the award logo on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Nominate 10 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one funny or weird question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post (s)
Three things about me:
- I once took an extensive personality test and the result was that I was 100% introverted and that I preferred acquiring knowledge.
- I own three cats but I want many, many more in the future.
- I try to not spend a lot of money but in this consumer world we live in, it’s quite difficult!
Questions from Rei:
- Do you have any pets ?
I do, I have three cats, who are 11, 13 and 16 ish years old this year. Here’s some pictures of them:
- What word would you use to define your sense of fashion ?
A walking funeral. I mostly only wear black and that’s what I love the most. Black on black is the best thing in the world. I don’t follow any trends though, I just wear whatever I am comfortable with.
- What’s your guilty pleasure ?
Otome or dating sim games. They have always been my top guilty pleasure of all time.
- Android or iOS ?
Android. I have never owned anything that runs iOS.
- What are you insecure about regarding yourself ?
How I look, and how I speak. I have a very broad accent in my native language, and I’m very insecure about my weight and how I look.
My questions for you:
- What is on your bucket list this year?
- Have you ever went out with someone you didn’t really want to but ended up hitting it off anyways?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Do you see yourself as dependable?
- If the world ended tomorrow, what would be your proudest achievement before we all went?