These are all places I would really like to go. Some I have visited before, some are completely new to me. The one thing stopping me is having literally no money, but they are definite goals in the future when it comes to travel.
- Mongolia. I really want to go see the Golden Eagle hunters, I want to sleep in a yurt, I want to travel through their amazing landscape and experience traditional Mongolian food.
- Russia. There are so many places there I would like to visit, including Moscow, the glass beach of Vladivostok, Chelyabinks, Saint Petersburg and so on. Taking the Transsiberian railroad could bring me to Vladivostok at least.
- Orkney Islands. I want to go to most the Islands surrounding the United Kingdom. It’s also cool that the largest city is called Kirkwall, the same as the city in Dragon Age 2.
- Scotland. I’ve been there before but I haven’t seen too much of it. Our plane landed in Edinburgh and then we drove up to Aviemore to stay there for a few days. Then back to Edinburgh. I want to go to Loch Ness, to Glasgow, to Aberdeen and everywhere else. I also want to experience New Years Eve there again, we danced, drank, had a generally good time.
- Ireland. I’ve heard so many good things about Dublin and I really want to go there to see for myself what it is all about.
- Lithuania. My cousin often travels to Vilnius and it looks like such a pretty city! I always love looking at her pictures of the city and listen to her stories and I really want to go there.
- Latvia. Riga sounds like a great city and I really want to explore it. All of the pictures I’ve seen shows that his has some amazing architecture.
- Poland. One of my exes is from Poland and he told me so many amazing stories. I’ve been to Poland before, but only to Gdansk and Krakow. I really want to explore the rest of it.
Where would you like to go?