The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma for bloggers who inspire and motivate. This award is also to way to help bloggers communicate and interact with one another, which is very important.
MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD RULES:
- Put the award image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions you were given
- Nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post
3 things about me
- For a long time I was able to use my left hand just as well as my right. I had shattered my pinky finger on my right hand and had to learn to use my left while it was healing and in a cast.
- My hair has been every color of the rainbow and more, except for blue. Not sure why it has never been that color though, it’s really pretty!
- The thought of having cotton or paper anywhere near my mouth really freaks me out.. And it always makes dentist visits weird because they use cotton things to soak up any saliva or blood..
Questions from Abby
- What’s your favourite thing about blogging? Being able to express my thoughts however I want, whenever I want.
- Whose someone you would like to meet? There are a lot of people, mostly those I have gotten to know through blogging, they are all so sweet! I’m really awkward in real life though, so I would probably scare them off.
- If you could be any animal what would you be and why? I would be a cat! All they do is sleeping, eating or receiving cuddles.. Sounds perfect!
- What would be your ideal Sunday? Writing blog posts, sipping on some sparkling water, listening to music then read for a while.
- Favourite Disney Movie? Hmm, I don’t watch a lot of movies, but I do enjoy Anastasia.
Questions from Nilsa
- What’s your favourite quote? This is from a video game, a bit silly but it has stuck with me for quite a few years. “Na via lerno victoria” It is in Tevene, the language of the Tevinter Imperium in Dragon Age. The quote means “Only the living know victory”.
- Do you have a celebrity crush?
Yes? Kinda? Does Ryan Haywood count as a celebrity? He’s oh so dumb but also lovely. And he lost his marbles a long time ago.
- What’s your least favourite thing about blogging? The spam comments… they’re so tiring to go through and to delete.
- Are you named after anyone? No, none that I know of!
- Scary movie or happy endings? And why? I prefer happy endings to scary movies, but my favorites are those movies where you don’t really know how it ends, it just leaves you with a million questions.
My questions for you
- If you could rearrange the seasons, in what order would you have them?
- Say, you get the chance to go to a different planet, would you do it?
- What is your favorite make up brand?
- What was your goal when you started blogging? Did/have you achieved it?
- Have you met anyone famous in real life? What was it like?
My best post
I’m not sure about this one! The one that has the most comments currently is “26 things I have learned in 26 years“.
I nominate anyone who reads this, so tag, you’re it! I’ve nominated so many people for this lately so if you want to do this, go ahead! I don’t want to end up nominating the same people over and over. 🙂