This post is a response to one of the topics in Lisa‘s “endless blog challenge“. She posts new topics/prompts every week for you to take inspiration from, I’ll definitely recommend checking her posts out if you’re in need of something to blog about.
For this week, one of the topics was “five songs for the gym”. I’m horribly boring when I work out and I listen to video game soundtracks, or songs from animes. Here’s my top five favorites to work out to, I suppose! I usually just pick songs that are upbeat and put me in a good mood, or songs that are good to warm up to.
- I don’t want to set the world on fire – From fallout 3.
- The lost temple – From Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Counter Attack Mankind – From Attack on Titan
- Book of circus – From Black Butler
- The fields of Ard Skellig – From The Witcher 3
What do you listen to when you go to the gym?