MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD RULES
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself and answer the questions you were given.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
This award was created by Okoto Enigma and it was created for the purpose of bringing bloggers together and allowing them to communicate which I think is really fun and a great idea.
3 things about me
- I love Autumn, it makes me feel so at peace. I love it when it gets darker, when the leaves fall down and the world just prepares itself for winter. I love cozy sweaters, thick stockings, hot chocolate and anything else related to Autumn.
- I don’t really give up easily, but I often feel defeated.
- I can’t stand to talk on the phone. I hate talking to people over voice but not being able to see their reaction to what I say.
Questions from Grace
- What inspired you to start a blog? The possibility of having a creative outlet. I’ve been reading blogs for years and finally decided I wanted one of my own so that I could share reviews and my thoughts on a variety of subjects.
- How are you feeling today? I’m feeling okay! Been feeling a bit under the weather lately but it is picking up again. I’m also slightly nervous about a meeting I have to go to about work opportunities tomorrow.
- What film can you watch over and over without getting bored of it? Howl’s moving castle. It has been my favorite film for so long and I don’t think I will ever get bored of it ever.
- Someone that you admire and why? I admire all of the people out there fighting for their rights. No one deserves to be oppressed, to have their rights revoked or being treated like a lesser human being.
- What is your favourite food? Good question! I feel like anything pasta or anything that has to do with potatoes. They are both very versatile food items and you can make a big variety of meals with them. I don’t really have one particular dish that I like the most.
My best post(s)
What goes into this one? The ones that have done well statistically or posts that I personally like the most? I guess I can link the ones that have received the most comments over the past year and a half.
- Lush Solid Perfumes – 50 followers giveaway (July 2016)
- 26 things I have learned in 26 years (August 2017)
- Games played in July (July 2017)
- Trying out beauty trends: Mermaid Eyes (August 2017)
- Trying out beauty trends: Colored Eyebrows (August 2017)
My questions for you
- What would be the title of your autobiography?
- Is there an album you feel like totally represents you?
- Is there a movie franchise (or just a single movie) you would love to be in?
- If you had the chance to see yourself from someone else’s perspective, would you do it?
- Have you ever thought about owning an exotic pet?