I noticed it had been a while since I last did a Top 5 (June 30th, wow!), so I figured it was time for one! I did a post on my favorite lip products last summer (probably one earlier this year too), and it has changed a bit since then so a new one was in order! Feel free to share your favorite products in the comments, I’d really like to read about them ♥
- Maybelline – Galactic Mauve LipstickLook at how little I have left of it! I rarely ever finish a lipstick, but I have been using this one almost every day since I purchased it. Luckily I’m still as in love with it now as I was back then. I have two other varieties of mauve shades I have to finish before I’m going to repurchase this, but it will definitely be repurchased in the future.
- NYX – Devil’s Food Cake Butter Gloss This is honestly a gloss that I probably never will tire of. It smells so sweet, so good and it feels really comfortable on the lips. It’s not a sticky gloss, it doesn’t last forever but I honestly don’t mind reapplying it. Also, can you tell that I love purple? 😉 If I could, I would wear purple lipsticks/glosses at all times. I initially expected this one to be very dark, since the bottle is exactly that, but it’s not bad at all even though it’s lighter than what I thought.
- Makeup Revolution – Lip Euphoria Liquid Lipstick from Ultimate Reds KitOh hey, something that is not purple! This one is more of a dusty rose. It doesn’t dry down matte, but it’s not exactly shiny either. It looks really pretty and it has a fairly good longevity, considering the lip kit it comes in costs around £3. I love using this when I need a more “natural” look.
- Australian Gold – 30 spf Lip BalmThis is one of the best smelling lip balms I have owned, apart from any smelling like vanilla. This smells like a minty orange drink and it’s great. I also love that it has spf, I have used this frequently over the summer, even though we haven’t really had any sunny weather. ( I do wear spf during winter too, don’t worry!)
- Blistex – Lip Relief CreamA true lifesaver when you have really chapped lips or cold sores. This guy cools down, moisturizes, nourishes, tingles and makes your lips feel so good! It kinda tastes like tooth paste, but I can get past that since it works so well! A little goes a long way with this, you’d end up with white lips if you apply too much.. I speak from experience!
What are your favorites?