- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers for this award and inform them.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Put the logo of Versatile Blogger in your post and display the rules.
First off, thank you to Simran for nominating me in this post! Her blog contains lots of lovely writing so you should definitely go check her out!
Seven facts about me:
- I learned to read when I was five years old, and I spent most of my childhood cooped up in my room reading books. ( A lot of it was spent in a hospital too, where reading was the only form of entertainment that I had).
- I used to think I had a spirit looking over me. The previous owner of our house passed away in the room I stayed in and I swore I could feel his presence often.
- I always work best under pressure. I adapted that way of working because of my procrastination. It’s not always the best way to do things but I have a pretty good track record of finishing things the night before the deadline.
- I speak so much English daily that I end up forgetting a lot of my native language. I often have to stop mid sentence to try to think of what word I meant to use, often supplementing it with an English equivalent.
- During High School I did so much extra credit work that I could have technically skipped the exam and still get the highest grade.
- My favorite subject when I was in school was English, then Math in second place. I loved doing math, but a lot of the formulas never stuck with me so I would struggle when solving more complex assignments.
- I don’t feel like my age at all. I turn 26 in August but I’m still a teen at heart. This is both an advantage and a disadvantage at times.
Trying to randomize these since I did one 5 days ago!
And anyone else who would like to do this one!