- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate up to 10 other bloggers of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
Seven facts about me:
- I really want to just pack my stuff and drive to a new country to settle down there, but sadly it’s not that easy.
- I never really have a need for social interaction in real life, I don’t need to see other people on a daily basis. I guess I’m like some extreme form of introverted.
- I have probably owned around ten cats in total in my life, I have three now and I love them to bits. One is 14 or 15, one is 12 and the youngest is 10 years old. The two youngest are half brothers, they had the same mother. All of our cats are technically rescues, their mum was a rescue we found in the woods.
- I’ve been slowly phasing out meat from my life, still stuck on fish and fowl but it’s getting there.
- I used to both smoke and drink a lot. I quit smoking in December 2014, I haven’t been drinking other than an occasional spiked lemonade (occasional as in like once a year) for years. I just don’t like the taste of alcohol anymore.
- I love learning new languages, I’m currently trying to learn Russian, it’s really difficult, especially since the Cyrillic alphabet shares a lot of symbols with our own but they have different sounds.
- I’m not really straight, but I have never told my family. My brother came out as gay and my father shunned him, I’m terrified of it ever happening to me too.