- Display the award, and thank your nominator.
- Answer the nominators questions and give 11 random facts about yourself. (I couldn’t even think of anything new for the facts, sorry!)
- Nominate 11 blogs.
- Notify them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
- What is your dream job?
My dream job would be working with languages, whether it was interpreting or translating, correcting, subtitling something, anything!
- What is the most unusual food you’ve ever eaten?
Alligators! I mean, it’s not unusual where they are native to the fauna but for someone from the countryside in Norway, Alligators are very unusual. I had it while visiting Gatorland in Florida.
- Who inspires you the most?
My friends and everyone I’ve gotten to know here, reading their blogs and seeing their accomplishments always inspire me.
- What does your perfect evening consist of?
This could go one of two ways: I either spend my time alone exploring new video games, read a good book or pamper myself, or I go out having a good time with friends, chatting, having some wine, being social.
- What’s your favourite colour?
My favorite color has always been a light pink, but lately blue has been my favorite when it comes to make up, along with gold. It changes frequently but pink will always be “the one”.
- If you could have dinner with anyone, who would it be?
Them lovely people over at Bethesda, I’d like to have a lovely chat with them over a candle lit dinner, admit my love for their games and beg for the sixth installment of the Elder Scrolls games to be published soon.
- Favourite thing about yourself?
My eyes! I guess it’s not really a “thing” but it’s the one part of myself I truly like.
- Something that never fails to cheer you up?
Videos of cute kittens! Whenever I feel down, they’re always there on youtube to help me feel better. Snuggling with my cats in real life helps a lot too!
- Favourite junk food?
Anything from Burger King? Pizza? I don’t know, I don’t really eat junk food that often to be honest! I mean, I try to make healthy pizzas full of veggies and whatnot but I suppose it counts as junk anyways?
- Celebrity crush?
Meg Myers, I guess? I love everything about that woman, she is amazing! ♥ If you haven’t heard of her, she’s an artist who has kind of dark indie-ish songs.
- Do you have any hobbies?
Reading, writing, playing video games, drawing.. Going for bike rides, does that count as a hobby? Sobbing into my food while watching sad videos? The last one was kind of a joke but I do this more often than I probably should.
My questions for you:
- Is there anything you believed to be true that you found out wasn’t true at all?
- If you had the opportunity to start a chain of businesses, what kind of business would it be?
- What would be your personal theme song?
- If you could be the president of the United States for one term, would you do it? If not, why not?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- Do you have a life hack you think no one else really uses?
- What is on your bucket list this year?
- What is your idea of the perfect vacation?
- What was the worst phase in life for you?
- Do you believe in reincarnation?
- Would you say you portray yourself differently online than in real life?
My questions are all random and weird, but that’s just how it is! I have done these so many times now that I don’t even know who to nominate anymore so I’ll just nominate whoever reads this! Tag, you’re it! Let me know if you’re going to do this in the comments below.