The 5 rules are:
Thank the person who nominated you
Answer the questions sent by the person who nominated you
Nominate other bloggers
Write them new questions
List the rules and let other bloggers know you have nominated them.
I was nominated for this by Cassandra in her post over at HappinessInLipstick! Thank you so much, I really appreciate that you thought of me for this one. I really enjoy doing these little challenges.
The questions Cassandra asked:
- If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
Only one thing? Well, I guess I would go with Pizza because you can make it in so many different ways and use so many different toppings for it!
- If you were stranded on an island and could only bring 5 things what would they be?
A water filter, a lighter or matches, a swiss army knife, a flashlight and tinned food.
- Why did you start blogging?
Because I wanted a place where I could write down my thoughts! And I wanted to share my opinions on products and other things. I’m really happy that I did because I have met so many wonderful people.
- Tell us one thing that is unique about you.
I have a rare skin disease called Diffuse Systemic Sclerosis, that’s kinda unique, right?
- Wheres your favorite place to go?
My favorite place to go is England.. Or Scotland.. I guess the UK as a whole! The nature is wonderful, it’s fairly cheap, the beer is good and they have so much allergy friendly food.
My questions for my nominees:
- If you had to choose just one make up product to wear for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
- What would you say is your main goal for this year?
- If you could go back in time to change one thing, what would it be?
- Where do you see yourself in ten years?
- What is your favorite thing to blog about?
( I guess it was supposed to be just 5 to keep the theme going, woops. Also, you don’t have to do a whole post, you could just reply to the questions in the comments.)