It seems like there is a lot of variations of the liebster award out there and I was lucky enough to be nominated for one again by the lovely AbbyUppington in her post about it which you can find here. Thank you so much, this was very sweet. ♥
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 blogs
- Give them 11 questions to answer
The questions from Abby:
- Worst Make Up Product Ever Bought? That must be the NYX “stay matte not flat” liquid foundation. It literally made my face look like a desert, it was terrible!
- What do you do to Unwind? I listen to ASMR videos, read books, draw doodles, play video games or go for a walk. I also cuddle with my cats if they are inside for once, they spend so much time outside nowadays!
- What can’t you live without? Ice cold water! Books.. My cats.. air…? I should have come up with something really unique but I am a very simple person, really! (Oh yeah, maybe a good cleanser, no one enjoys a grimy face).
- Favourite Musician/Band? Well, right now I have to say that Highly Suspect is my favorite band.. (With pvris sneaking up behind them, been loving their music so much!)
- Favourite Book? My all time favorite book is Howl’s moving castle. I will never remember how magical my first reading of it was. And the movie was perfect, almost everything was just like how I imagined it, apart from the pieces they altered or left out.
- Where’s or what your Dream Holiday/Vacation? My dream vacation would be to a place that has a lot of history, a lot of sites to go to and wonderful architecture! I would love to go to Russia to see the Kremlin, for example. Or to Mongolia to see the Golden Eagle hunters.
- Favourite Memory? My favorite memories are any that involve my grandparents. I miss them both so much. My grandpa passed on June 29th, 2013 and my grandma on Dec 3, 2016.
- Favourite Make Up Brand? I’m not quite sure if I have one particular favorite, because each brand has its weaknesses and its strengths and I enjoy combining them all.
- How did you get into blogging? I have been blogging on and off for many years, using it as an online diary. But I haven’t really had a “public” blog until May last year when I created this one. I first only posted reviews, but it has gradually become a place for me to share whatever is on my mind. It’s really therapeutic and I guess that’s what got me into it, knowing I could always have someone that would listen to me.
- Summarise your blog: Well, my blog is a place for reviews, deep thoughts, make up looks, rants, posts about trying to make the world better, blog awards, book recommendations, recipes, video games, pretty much anything! It’s just a culmination of my thoughts.
- Facebook & Twitter links: Facebook page / Facebook profile. – I don’t really use twitter!
My questions for my nominees:
- If you had the opportunity to go to one place in the world and stay there forever, where would you go?
- What was your childhood dream?
- What would be your “ride or die” make up?
- If you had your own make up line, what would it be called and which products would you include in it?
- What kind of job do you have? Are you happy with it?
- Is there anything you would have done differently about your blog if you had the chance to go back to the beginning?
- What is your favorite season of the year and why?
- What is your favorite tv series?
- Is there anyone who inspires you? Who and in what way?
- Is there a flavor you just can’t stand?
- If your blog had a business card, what would your tagline say?
(These are all picked from my notifications! I always get stuck when having to pick people.)