- How good melons taste! I always try to keep my fridge stocked with various types of melons, preferably watermelon and a variety called Piel de Sapo, they’re even better when they’re chilled! I love that watermelons helps with keeping you staying hydrated too so it’s really a win-win situation to snack on them in the summer heat.
- Coconut scented everything! Tropical scents and summer goes together like… well.. I couldn’t think of a good comparison, but a coconut-y tropical scent is like peak summer for me. I have a tropical scented sunscreen and I love that it makes me smell so good instead of that standard sunscreen scent.
- A cool breeze on a hot day. Nothing feels better than a cool breeze when you’re feeling really hot. Finally getting a break from the heat when the shade just isn’t enough feels amazing.
- Bonfires on the beach. It’s not allowed to have any bonfires in the woods here during the summer so resorting to having it on the beach is a great alternative, honestly. Just sitting there in our beach chairs, having marshmallows, hotdogs, cold beers and whatnot, it’s amazing.
- Being able to stay outside overnight without freezing. During autumn and winter, it’s not really possible to stay out during the night at all, it gets way too cold. I love being outside and looking up at the sky, mostly because I live in the countryside and we have little to none light pollution so I get to see a lot of stars.
What are your favorite things about summer?
♥ Let’s connect!