Thank you so much to Rei for nominating me for this! The last time I was nominated was in May, which was quite some time ago! I always struggle with these kinds of posts though, because I never find facts about myself to be interesting enough to post! But I will try my best!
You have to thank the person who nominated you for this award and provide a link to their blog.
Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination.
Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice
Share 7 facts about yourself.
7 facts about me:
- I am currently obsessed with ASMR videos! There is just something about them that gives me the greatest tingly feeling and they are so incredibly relaxing! This is my current favorite of the bunch:
- I am really introverted and I struggle a lot with social anxiety, so I spend most of my free time outside of work by myself. But sometimes I just force myself to go into town, to visit the mall, just to socialize with people.
- I am a very light sleeper! The smallest sound could wake me up, which is why i prefer living away from the city, out in the countryside where it’s more quiet. When i lived in the city, seagulls woke me up at 5 AM every morning and I absolutely hated it!
- At the age of 25 and a half, I still have no idea what I want to do in life! I feel like it’s too late to decide and that I should just find a mediocre job to settle in to, but I don’t want to do that at all.
- I love reading, drawing, painting and so on, but I always forget to purchase craft supplies so I rarely get to unleash my creativity.
- Even if Norwegian is my first language, I always prefer to speak English instead. I don’t know why I am like that but I feel way more comfortable using a different language than my own.
- Over the years I have kind of lost my love for gaming a little bit, but I do have these regular cycles where I play a lot, then not so much, then back to playing a lot again. But I did lose the passion for most of my hobbies when my ex and I went separate ways a year ago.
And anyone else who wants to do this!