This award was created by Okoto Enigma!
I was nominated by the lovely Molly over at Kawaiipeachgrl, so thank you for that.
♥ Put the award logo/image on your blog
♥ List the rules
♥ Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
♥ Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
♥ Tell your readers 3 things about yourself and answer questions from your nominator.
♥ You can nominate up to 20 people
♥ (optional) Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
♥ Ask your nominees and five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
♥ Share a link to your best post(s)
3 things about me:
- I’m more fluent in English than the language I’ve spoken since i learned to talk.
- I have a bad habit of reading a message then forgetting to reply.
- Christmas is my favorite holiday because of all of the Christmas lights that get hung up outside.
Questions from my nominator:
- What is one place you would love to live in the future?
I would love to live in Russia, or Scotland. Anywhere but where i live currently, really. I would love to move somewhere new and start over.
- How did you decide your blog name?
I just wanted to combine my love for lush with my love for creative things. So lush + creativity = lushtivity.
- Do you have a favourite shop?
Lush! And Kollection K. I don’t shop a lot in real life, i just buy stuff online whenever i feel like it and can afford it.
- Whats your favourite make-up brand?
As of right now it’s Maybelline, and Urban Decay.
- Whats your dream job?
Working with texts in some way would be great. Either as a translator or also possibly interpreter. As long as it’s in English then i would be happy.
Questions for my nominees:
- How do you plan to spend the upcoming holidays?
- What is your most embarrassing memory?
- Is there one thing you have always wanted to do, but never dared to do it?
- If you had one million in your currency, would you be considered rich? And what would you do with your money?
- What is something you cannot live without?
As for my best posts, i have no idea so i’ll skip that, woops~