- Write an article accepting the award.
- Thank the person you nominated you and put a link to their blog.
- Tell the reader seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate other blogs for the award.
- Let them know that you nominated them.
- Post the rules to let your followers know how it works.
I got nominated for this by Rei (Rawya) and i really appreciate that she always keeps me in mind for these kinds of posts. She is often the first i nominate for things like these too so it works out, hah. It feels kind of pretentious to write like a massive paragraph just for accepting a blog award so i’ll keep it short and simple. Thank you, Rei. Go check out her blog! x
Seven facts about me:
- I have a permanent injury in my left leg that makes me 30% disabled, according to my doctor. I don’t like being defined by my injury though, so i tend to never mention it to anyone unless they ask about it.
- From i was 19 until i turned 22 i was never able to get a job and i just stayed at home playing video games, all day, every day. It was not a good thing to do at all, my sleep schedule was horrible and i gained so much weight. I’m still struggling to lose it all, it didn’t really help that i gained more weight when i quit smoking.
- People tend to think i’m either shy or extremely arrogant. The truth is that I’m horrified by social situations and i cope by either going emotionally numb or by being a ‘shy’ kind of person. I’m also never comfortable with anyone coming even remotely close to touching me in any way without permission.
- I have three cats and i love them to bits. I have always wanted a lot of animals, because they comfort me and i like having the responsibility. I’m not really able to have any children so that is another coping mechanism.
- I used to do really well in school from grade 7 to grade 10. Then after i moved on to what’s called upper secondary here, my teachers all hated me because i was always snarky, and they gave me the lowest marks no matter what i do. I was so discouraged and I still am.
- I find it way easier to talk about my flaws (wow, that was not obvious so far, right? Hah-) than about my strengths. But if i had to mention a few; I write pretty fast, i read fast (but i struggle to remember sometimes), I can finish a 5 hour exam in like an hour and a half and still get pretty good results.
- I’m really shit at keeping friends, mainly because I’m almost always the one to initiate conversation, and I’m scared of bugging others. So i end up never messaging first anymore and they just forget about me.
Well then, that got darker than i expected, woops!
( I know Rei nominated you too!)