Day 12. Top 5 beauty products
I’ve done a post like this already, about my top five make up products, so you can find it by clicking here.
Day 13. Places you want to travel
I have a blogging ‘series’ about this called ‘Wanderlust’, and it includes places like Scotland, Russia and others. Follow this link to find it.
Day 14. Tips for a new blogger
I’ll make this more into an advice column, haha! Recycling my advice from previous award posts i have been nominated in.
You do you, never feel pressured to do something you don’t want to. Instead of worrying about what others think, find something that you’re comfortable with, something that makes you happy. If it’s not making you happy, it will ruin your motivation, and you’re going to sit there asking yourself ‘why am i doing this again?’. Don’t let anything discourage you.Ultimately, you are the source for your own happiness.
Do not get hung up on the numbers.You might get a lot of visits and likes one day, then fewer the next. That is just how the algorithms work, people are on at certain times, on certain days. Write for yourself, write what makes you happy. Don’t change just because you feel like others expect you to, keep doing you and the people who like that will come around. Don’t blog to be ‘famous’, blog because it’s fun. Take use of the community! Comment on blogs, like posts, interact with others, you’ll make great acquaintances!
Day 15. Who’s in your playlist
In my playlist you can find artists like Sia, Broods, Hot as Sun, Zedd, Mansionair, Blue Foundation, Ghost Society, Stephen, Lawless, Baron Bane, Meg Myers, Vaults, Digital Daggers and many, many more! I discover new and great singers and bands through spotify’s ‘Discover Weekly’ playlist.
Day 16. Things you are looking forward to.
- The autumn weather, i love driving to work in the rain (as long as its not really storming).
- The November paycheck because its only half taxes.
- Being able to save up enough to live by myself.
- Finishing my bachelor’s degree in 2018.
Day 17. Pet peeves (also known as things that makes me irrationally angry)
- When someone chews really loudly, or chews right next to me.
- When someone just cant seem to put anything back where it belongs.
- When someone doesn’t use their indicator in a busy intersection and just fucks everything up.
- When someone blames everything your pet does at you, even when you’re not at home. (for example if they break something, according to my mother, everything my cat does wrong is my fault. Even if it’s just something as simple as stealing some food from the table when i’m not around.)
- When someone don’t wash their hands before cooking, or after doing something highly unhygienic.
- When someone coughs without turning away when they cook. (its so horrible, makes me cringe and not want to eat the food.)
I could probably go on forever but i feel myself getting agitated just by writing about it, haha! What are your pet peeves?