Day 6. Thankful Thursday
I’m thankful for:
- My friends who are always there to support me.
- My university professors who does everything they can to help us reach our goals.
- Having a relatively normal life.
- Getting out of a toxic relationship when i did, even if i should have prevented it from ever happening 5 years ago.
- All of the people i have gotten to know through wordpress, you are all amazing.
- The opportunity to express my thoughts in the way i want.
Day 7. A day in the life.
I had a rare day off from both work and uni so decided to film a bit of my day.. Not too exciting!
Day 8. Top 5 movies
- Howl’s moving castle
- The imitation game
- A Clockwork Orange
Day 9. 5 things you’ve learnt this year
- Kittens cannot ever be trusted. When they’re nosy its suspicious, when they’re quiet it’s even more so.
- Just because someone say they will do something, they most likely won’t.
- Never give someone everything you have if you’re not certain they will return it.
- Pheasants are entertaining.
- Kittens pull their tail up between their legs when you lift them to show submission.
Day 10. Make up of the day
Day 11. Weekend highlights
I spent my weekend working and cleaning the house, so i don’t really have any highlights!
Previous post: Days 1 through 5