- Having the opportunity to actually put on that cute jumper you’ve been wanting to wear all year, you know, the one that is way too warm to use at any other time.
- The good feeling you get when you sit inside with a warm drink, watching the horrible weather outside. I also won’t have to feel bad about spending my day off inside, since the weather is bad.
- Pumpkin spice everything! I love anything that contains cinnamon, no matter what it is.. It’s the ultimate thing to make me excited about autumn and winter.
- The satisfying feeling of stepping on all of the crunchy leaves!
- Finally wearing those comfy boots, your favorite scarves and hats.. I love accessorizing with them, making it all match.
What are your favorite things about this season?