I was scrolling through the reader when i found this post on Kristyn‘s blog and i was like, “hey, i should do this!” October is my favorite month, so a challenge related to that would be awesome! I won’t do daily posts, because i don’t want to clutter anyone’s feed, and i wouldn’t have the time to sit down and write posts that often, but i’m roughly doing five days per post. Feel free to join in too!
Day 1. October goals.
Every month seem to pass by so quickly that i’m never sure if i’m able to reach my goals or not. But as always, i aim to work out more, eat better, focus more on my studies, save more money and all that jazz! My goals rarely change, i’m not too fond of changes in the first place so that’s probably why. Forming good habits is like my favorite thing to do.
Day 2. Outfit of the day.
I bought this over sized sweater at a thrift shop for next to nothing. I love the buttons on the shoulder.. I just wear this with some comfortable black leggings.
Day 3. Story behind the blog name
I have actually written about this before in one of the award posts i was nominated in! I can’t remember which one though, so i guess it’s time to explain again. It was just out of laziness that i ended up with Lushtivity as my blogs name, i wanted something to do with creativity, i also wanted something to do with Lush.. So i just put them together and ended up with that. Not the most exciting story, really!
Day 4. Who inspires you?
As of today, i don’t have any living person who inspires me. The one person that used to inspire me, my grandfather, is six feet under, but i still get inspired by the memories of him. He was such a hardworking and honest man and he taught me many good lessons and values to hold in life.
Day 5. 5 things about you
- I’m a really sore loser. I hate losing, i hate when things don’t go my way or the way they’re supposed to. Especially in video games.
- I can’t stand listening to anyone eat. It sends shivers down my spine and makes me feel sick to my stomach.
- A few years back, i wasn’t able to listen to any female singers and i have no idea why.
- I tend to over-analyze the situations i’m in, and what people say. This is both a blessing and a curse, especially if i’m wrong.
- I used to feel like i was ‘addicted’ to the internet, now it’s rather a treat than an addiction.
So that was the first five days of the blogging challenge, feel free to do it yourself too! Let me know so i can check out your posts.